Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Every journey includes:
- Pickup and drop-off at your hotel or condo
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and filtered water
- Admission to all attractions
- Sunscreen, bug spray, hand sanitizer, and towels
- Pictures of your journey taken by your expert guide
Additionally, each journey comes with a few special perks:
- The Explorer’s Journey includes unlimited use of our GoPro to capture every exciting moment
- The Mindfulness Journey includes a mindfulness journal, pens, and art supplies
- The Lover’s Journey includes a full sunset picnic setup, including blanket
Other than a spirit of adventure, please plan on bringing the following on your journey:
- Cash for souvenirs or extra snacks/drinks along the way
- A refillable water bottle
- Hat, sunglasses, and comfortable shoes
- Any medications you may need
All of our journeys take place in fully convertible Jeep Wranglers. With the top down, you will be fully immersed in the sights, sounds, and smells of the Road to Hana in a truly unique way.
Our journeys are priced per group rather than per person.
For the Explorer’s Journey and the Mindfulness Journey, the price covers up to four guests in the same vehicle.
The Lover’s Journey price is for two guests.
We are always happy to accommodate early and/or late starts. However, this may require us to change your itinerary. Please let us know at least 48 hours in advance if you would like to alter the start time for your journey.
As many as you wish! However, our guests usually prefer to visit 3-4 major attractions. This allows plenty of time to truly enjoy the surroundings rather than rush from stop to stop.
We strive to accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences to the best of our ability. After booking, you will receive a survey allowing you to select from several breakfast, lunch, and snack selections, including vegan and gluten free options.